Questions or Scheduling Sessions
To ask Dr. Parks a question, make inquires, or schedule a consultation, mentoring, or supervision session, complete the form below.
Telephone, Zoom, or VSee (confidential, telehealth, virtual) sessions are available.
An initial response to questions or scheduling requests is done by email, text, or phone.
1. Fill out the needed areas on the contact form below – make sure you have included your email address and telephone number. All information is kept strictly confidential. Click submit to send the completed form to Dr. Parks.
2. Dr. Parks will text, email, or call you back to discuss requests for appointments and his availability. Questions for Dr. Parks will generally be answered with an email response.
3. Zoom, VSee (confidential telehealth, virtual), or telephone sessions are booked and reserved as follows:
- When a time for a session has been agreed upon, you can confirm, book, and reserve the session by making the payment amount by credit card through the below PayPal button. Payments are due at least 24 hours prior to appointment and are non-refundable as the amount both confirms and reserves the appointment time.
- Use the drop-down PayPal button below to make a payment. Insurance is not accepted. Fees currently begin at $350.00 for an initial 45-minute plus session and then generally follow-up sessions are $225. for a 30-minute plus session. More extended, in-depth sessions are available as requested.
Management of serious mental or physical health problems should remain under the care and guidance of your primary care physicians, specialist, or psychiatrists as Dr. Parks is not available for direct care services. Private phone, Zoom, or VSee (confidential Skype-like, audio-visual, telehealth, or telepsychiatry sessions) are for guidance, information, and educational purposes only. Dr. Parks doesn’t write prescriptions or assume any clinical care responsibility for your clinical condition or course of care, except in some situations where people are seen directly at Dr. Parks’ office at The Center for Spiritual Emergence in Asheville, NC. You should retain a primary care provider or specialist for any clinical care, prescriptions, etc., as needed or required for your direct care service needs.