About This Site
Integrative psychiatry, medicine, and holistic therapies are approaches for the health and well-being of the whole person, their relationships, and environment, rather than focusing on a few symptoms or problems as is often seen in traditional Western medicine. Many individuals and families have been dissatisfied with incomplete information on natural alternatives or on more integrative, holistic approaches to their medical or mental health difficulties.
If you’re looking for a better way to health, well-being, and self-healing, this site will be a resource and help for you, especially with:
- Motivation and support for your physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Source for preventative, longevity and well-being health skills
- Forum for the exploration of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual health issues from a holistic perspective
- Platform for others wishing to share their experiences and ideas
- Provide updates from the world of integrative medicine, psychology, psychiatry, psychotherapy and non-dual wisdom, holistic therapies, yoga, nutrition, environmental medicine and more